Free Saintly Secrets: St. Thomas Aquinas
Presented by author and writer, Woodeene Koenig-Bricker
Join us as Woodeene Koenig-Bricker, author and writer, delves deep into the lives of saints.
The focus for January will be St. Thomas Aquinas. He was called “a dumb ox” and thought to be “slow” by his fellow students, but he is now honored as one of the greatest theologians of all times.Tune in to learn about the life, times, and lessons of our January saint.
Jan. 17, 2017: 2-3 p.m. Eastern
Free Why We All Need to March for Life
Presented by Teresa Tomeo, internationally acclaimed TV and radio personality, and “Eye on Culture” columnist for OSV Newsweekly
Topics Teresa will cover include:
- Why the March for Life is so important, especially in 2017.
- How one person can make a difference in the fight for life.
- How the March for Life can jump-start your faith life and understanding of Church teaching regarding the dignity of the human person.
- Why the March is an important witness to family, friends, and even foes.
- What we can each do to spread the word about the March for Life?
Teresa will be joined by special guest, Jeanne Mancini, President of the March for Life.
Jan. 18, 2017: 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Eastern
Free Love One Another
Presented by writer, author and lecturer, Lorene Duquin
As we approach the inauguration of our new president, we must ask ourselves how we can bridge the continuing divisions in our country. How can we restore peace in our relationships among people with whom we disagree? How do we follow the central teaching of Jesus Christ to love one another (John 13:34)? In this webcast, we will explore these difficult questions and help each of us build bridges of love.
Join us for this free webcast as Lorene shares her thoughts on this important and timely topic.
Jan. 18, 2017: 2-3 p.m. Eastern
Free Hospitality Ministry
Presented by Scott Vaughan
Join us for a free, ecumenical webcast with communication expert, Scott Vaughan. In this webcast, Hospitality Ministry, participants will learn:
- The difference between usher and greeter ministries
- How to have an effective Welcome Center
- How the role of Hospitality Ministry fits within the linear communication system to help guests feel welcome.