|Director of Formation and Initiation|
|Opening:||Director of Formation and Initiation|
|Parish/School:||St. Martha 2825 Klondike Ln. Louisville, KY 40218 (491-8535)|
|Description:||St. Martha Catholic Church is seeking a Director of Formation and Initiation reporting directly to the Pastor. This position is full time with full benefits.Responsibilities Include:|
• Coordinating and implementing parish faith initiatives for adults and families, including Bible and book studies, online learning opportunities, parish mission, and faith enrichment experiences.
• Lead and coordinate parish Initiation for adults and children. (Desired experience & training with RCIA.)
• Direct and overseeing sacrament preparation in parish and school, as well as the parish children’s religious education programs.
• Supervising volunteers and training catechists involved in formation.
|Qualifications:||• Must be an active practicing Catholic, familiar with parish activities and having previous experience working in a Catholic parish setting.|
• A bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Working toward Catechist certification and ongoing formation opportunities.
• Previous experience working in a parish setting desired.
• Welcoming personality with strong pastoral and communication skills, open to building relationships in a diverse community.
• Ability to learn and navigate current technology and use of social media platforms.
|Contact:||Email Resume to email@example.com|
|Director of Parish Life and Engagement|
|Opening:||Director of Parish Life and Engagement|
|Description:||St. Michael Catholic Church is hiring for a full time Director of Parish Life and Engagement reporting directly to the Pastor. This position will be full time and will receive benefits such as medical insurance, 401K, paid vacation and sick days.Responsibilities Include:Leads, coordinates and engages in the planning and executing of parish programs.Responsible for planning and coordinating adult formation opportunities such as Bible Study, Parish Mission and faith enrichment speakers.Serve as a liaison for various existing parish ministry groups.Engage and assist groups with creating new social and service opportunity’s for adults in the parish.Assisting with Stewardship by connecting volunteer parishioners with ministry leaders.|
|Qualifications:||A bachelor’s degree in related field.Master Catechist preferredPrevious experience working in a parish setting desired.Must be a self-starterMust have expertise in relationship building and management.Ability to communicate with diverse audiences.Must be an active Catholic familiar with Parish Activities.|
|Contact:||Email Resume to Kelly Collard, at firstname.lastname@example.org|
When it comes to women in the Church, the Spirit is stirring.
Join us July 19-21, 2023 in Collegeville, MN for the third Women of the Church national conference. Sponsored by Saint John’s School of Theology and Seminary. The conference will do as St. Paul urged the early Roman Church: to Welcome Her and all her extraordinary gifts.
Everyday, through diverse vocations, women share their leadership skills, liturgical and ministerial talents, theological insight, and prophetic imagination. Come celebrate these gifts and, in community with others, imagine a Church even more welcoming of women.
Click here for more information.